Gasketing Flange Sealants (Anaerobic)
It replaces paper for flange sealing, compressed face, fiber, cork gaskets, solid gaskets, and solvent-based sealants and has excellent sealing performance.
- 100% completely sealed to prevent corrosion due to no penetration of external environment
- Seals most industrial fluids
- It can reduce the machining work, and it has sufficient function with tolerance and roughness.
- It can prevent loosening and rust of bolt which can be caused by external shock or vibration.
- Easy inventory management
- No re-torque required
- Exceptional flexibility
- Easy disassembly and A / S when necessary
When sealing of various industrial flange parts such as automobile, heavy equipment, ship, machinery is required
What is Anaerobic Adhesive?
It is a product that dislikes air. It starts to harden as air is blocked by metal-to-metal contact.
Loctite’s anaerobic product is 100% solids and hardened by chemical reaction from the contact surface by anaerobic initiator.
|Features||Heat resistance||Universal||Aluminum flange portion||When relaxed assembly
|Fast hardening||For application
|When flexibility of the
flange is required
|Allowable gap (mm)||Primer
|Service temperature range||-54℃ ~204℃||-54℃ ~150℃||-54℃ ~150℃||-54℃ ~150℃||-54℃ ~150℃||-54℃ ~150℃||-54℃ ~150℃|
|Cure Time||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours||72 hours||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours|
|Primer||N||N||N||N||N or T||N||N or T|