It is a product for cylinder subassembly of various pulleys, sprockets, bearings, bushings, sleeves, liners, etc. It shows perfect sealing force to eliminate parts movement and prevent mechanical corrosion and wear.
It is also an economical product that can replace indentation, screw, spline, pin, and key for conventional cylindrical subassembly.
- It can be obtained over the press-strength
- Cost Reduction (Reduce machining costs by allowing tolerance)
- 100% Perfect sealing to prevent machine wear and corrosion
- Prevent leakage and distortion of machine
- Sufficient force is exerted even at input pressure of material with wrong thermal expansion
- Prolongs machine life by preventing reversion
- Disperse the load distribution at the insertion site and prevent the risk of cracks by preventing concentration of mechanical stress.
- Simplifies work
- Bearing fastening of housing or shaft
- Fixing the shaft which is smeared with oil (603)
- Fastening of bolts, nuts and studs of various automobile parts and modules
- Fastening of rotor, gear, sprocket and pulley of the shaft
- When it is required to seal and fix various cylindrical parts such as fixture of jig bushing
The conventional indentation method, even if it is precisely machined, only 20 ~ 30% of the cross section of the press-in part is touched with
the material of each other, and the rest forms an empty space.
Loctite is a liquid anaerobic product that provides complete sealing technology to improve machine reliability.
Easy to disassemble
metal and plastic
|Fixture Time||30 min.||20 min.||1 hour||5 min.||30 min.||5 min.||10 min.||20 min.||20 min.|
|Cure Time||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours|
|Primer||N or T||N or T||N or T||N or T||N or T||N or T||N or T||N or T||N or T|